CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Sunday at Wallsburg

Last Sunday we went to my step mom's property in Wallsburg. My friends the Nielsen's went with us and we rode fun 4 wheelers. We went through really big streams of water going up a mountain. We got really really muddy. I think my dad drives fast. My friend Mike got his 4 wheeler stuck in the mud and he was covered in dirt. There is a picture of Kayla(the older sister)riding her bike. Her brother Zach kept making fun of her arms jiggling. He would yell jiggle jiggle jiggle every time she rode by. All us boys would laugh. It was a lot of fun.

Me on the 4 wheeler
Me checking my helmet
Kayla and her Dad Dave measuring oil
Kayla riding one of the bikes
Mike, Me, my Dad, Mikala, and Budah


0 comments: